RV Caravan, Camp and Climb
Time & Location
About the Event
We’re taking an RV caravan to the amazing majestic Alabama Hills for a fun family camping adventure in one of the coolest rock formations on the planet. The Alabama Hills are in Lone Pine (1/2 way to Mammoth Mt.) at the base of Mt. Whitney and it’s very similar to the terrain and beauty of Joshua Tree park but without all the regulations.
Each family gets a 27’-40’ RV depending on your preference, we’ll all set up together in a private secluded site and create our own mini RV city. On Saturday (optional) some climbing guides with take anyone interested on some of the coolest sport climbs in California. We’ll bring some ATV’s and off-road RZR’s to go have some fun during the day and campfire at night. There are miles of the coolest trails and bouldering fun for all ages.
- RV caravan group to Alabama Hills
- RV’s provided by Ocean 11 RV’s in LA
- Lone Pine is 2 hrs north on the way to Mammoth
- Atv, rzr’s optional and available
- Leaving Friday night or early Sat morning
- Professional rock climbing guides available
- 6 members Maximum